WELCOME! SO GLAD THAT YOU’RE HERE!
Looking to clarity your process for shooting artistic sports and find the information that works for you? Then you are in the right place! Boutique Volume is a brand new membership group and Clarity is a primary goal!
Take the poll
Mark your Calendar
As we populate the site on our launch, this page will be updated almost daily for the first 10 days. Check back often!
Next Member Meeting: TUES JULY 21, 7:00 PM – Estimated time 1 hour.
Click ZOOM To Enter
YEARBOOK WORKSHOP – ZOOM Thurs July 9, 5 pm EST.
JUNE PLAYBOOK WORKSHOP MATERIALS
Here is the link for the downloadable workshop materials: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0lr29dyszratk4v/AACUHYseVme1oy3gKhUwSf3Wa?dl=
These materials will be available for free student download until July 9th. After that date this becomes a Paid Workshop.
June 30th will be the last date that I accept one-on-one consultations with new members to really kick start your growth in boutique volume photography. If you haven’t booked a consult yet, just reach out. Use the FB group, or send me an email or FB msg. They all work!
Our Social Channels
Be sure to subscribe to our social channels. You’ll find the purpose of these channels below the logo images.
Content will be added daily over the next 10 days as we launch and populate the sites.
Telegram is a free app that you can download from your favourite app store. Once installed on your mobile device, you’ll receive a regular stream of podcasts, posts, and posing tips from Boutique Volume.
Once you install the app …. use this link to access the channel and receive the content.
Boutique Volume Photographers Channel
There will be two ways to access Facebook. One is the private, VIP Members Group. This area is only available to members. The purpose is for access to 24/7 communication. JOIN US HERE
The public Facebook page is not live yet. This is an area that the general public can see and is designed for telling other photographers about this site.
UPCOMING WORKSHOPs & Library of Information
This area will see almost daily updates as we populate the site with initial content for our members.
workshop – Creating a yearbook
Not only is the Yearbook a great way to commemorate the dancer’s year in photos, it’s also a fun way to add extra $$ to your bottom line. Yearbooks can also be used as a lucrative fund raising tool for the dance studio, which will likely net them a greater return than the commission cheque your competitor is offering them. AND BEST OF ALL … you don’t have to give up any of your hard earned profits!
In this workshop we will learn the theory and usefulness of the playbook and I’ll be demonstrating assembly in the ZOOM meeting. There will be plenty of downloads for you to follow afterwards to make the process repeatable.
Learn How To:
- – Add headshots to your shoot photoshoot.
- – Liase with your studio to access identifiers.
- – Customize a pre-designed template.
- – Insert images.
- – Change Backgrounds.
- – Fundraise with an advertising campaign.
- Our ZOOM meeting will be an estimated 1.5 hours in length as we build a Yearbook together.
DATE: Thursday July 9 at 5 pm EST.
LIBRARY -Latest Updates
Aside from the links below, use the LIBRARY link in the main navigation for more updates. All content will be moved to the main LIBRARY shortly, and this space will be used for alternate content.
Marketing know how from a-z.
- THE INFORMATION FOLDER PACK – Word Templates to get you started. Click HERE for Dropbox downloads.
- PICTURE DAY POSTER TEMPLATE
A layered .psd template for creating your own poster.
Tutorials, documents and education related to the set up and photography of volume artistic sports.
Exploring sales systems for profit
General tutorials, documents and need to know information.
- Nancy’s Roadmap to Getting Started. Click Here.
THE BOUTIQUE VOLUME GOALS
I would never pretend to be the ultimate expert on anything in photography. For every type of shoot, in every area, with every studio, there are going to be a dozen or more different ways of doing things, but, only one BEST way of getting the job done for YOU.
- My number one goal is to help you find that one BEST way. I succeed when YOU succeed. So, I’ll not only be showing you how I do things, but also how others are successfully implementing various systems of shooting and selling. We’ll discuss multiple sales techniques and interview people who actually have them in action. We’ll compare setup, and gear, and then try to answer all your questions in our monthly meetings.
- I want you to actually be able to learn and compare methods with CLARITY. My aim is to keep the information coming in small bite size segments so that you can learn without that aweful feeling of ‘overwhelm.’
Like I said … when you succeed, I succeed with the Boutique Volume site! Please don’t ever be afraid to reach out to me with your questions. I may not be able to answer immediately, but I will answer. And if I don’t know the answer, I’ll bend myself into a pretzel to try and find the answer for you. :) The Facebook group is the best place for all your questions at the moment. I’ll be checking in there regularly.